Saturday 11 September 2010

Simple one Layer






















A really simple card today

Image from pc crafter and cardstock embossed with the cuttlebug.

Making Christmas cards this early in the year has reminded me of last winter when we had snow from the 19th of December until the end of March. I was at a fund raising coffee morning at my younger sons school when it started snowing and 2 hours later barely made it home, I stayed with a colleague from work on the worst days as my rural road was impassable, I hope this year is not as bad.

 This card is for         Winter Wonderland  ,   Christmas Card Challenge  and    The Paper Players

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous! I love the coloring! A perfect Clean and Simple Card!

Anonymous said...

Meg
what a gorgeous card! I love the way you highlighted him within the embossed background and the coloring is fabulous! Ann is right, this is a perfect clean and simple card.
Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week. We hope you join us again.
Jaydee
btw... congratulations on your new blog!

downrightcrafty said...

Oh this is lovely Meg, the classy and simple embossing with the beautiful image is just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx