Thursday 6 November 2014

Glitter Wreath






I've had a really frustrating day trying to ensure HMRC update my NI records with my correct date of birth. I've provided them with certified copies of my birth and marriage certificates as well as my passport,this was over 2 months ago, and despite several calls, they seemed unable to move forward until I said I would be contacting my  M.P. Within an hour a call to say my records had been rectified (the data input to the computer system in 1975 when they started using computer records was wrong) and they would verify this in writing. 

It was frustrating because each time you spoke to someone they gave you different information, and reassurances of return calls were never met. Between the automated service before you reach someone to talk to and the misinformation I felt like giving up at times, how on earth do the elderly cope??

still enough moaning.


Snowflake dies from Spellbinder and Cheery Lynn
Sentiment from Letraset


Challenges




8 comments:

Jacee said...

So pretty, such a lovely card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Craft buddy said...

Beautiful blingy snowflakes, I love them against that embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along WIth the Times this week! x Jessie

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Meg… what a beautiful design. I love the sparkly snowflakes and lush bow… perfect for our sparkle/shine theme this week! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
Ah I'm glad you've got your records updated properly now Meg. It sounds typical… it seems to be so hard to get things like this sorted nowadays… my mum had awful trouble with stuff like this after my dad died… had to keep chasing everything up and so many cock ups… has taken a year to get it all sorted!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Cathy P said...

Love your glittery wreath and bow, Meg! They're just a perfect addition to the gallery for our "Make It Sparkle" Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Thanks for playing along! Hugs, Cathy

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR November challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

La Vikinga said...

Thanks Hazel for a great idea for a card with a wreath! Thanks also for participating in this challenge at Crafty Ribbons!!

La Vikinga

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous Christmas card. Love the embossing and the wrath as well. Thanks for playing at
ABC Christmas Challenge for our previous challenge and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back later today for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Kate xx