Wednesday 14 November 2018

Easel card for BBB



Thank you to everyone who has been joining in the challenges ,  at Back to Basics and Beyond this fortnight we would like to see an Easel card, there are lots of templates on Pinterest

I have used a die set from Creative Crafting World and an image from PC Crafter sadly now closed.

We would love you to join in, pop over to the challenge site and see the other Design Team makes , look forward to seeing you there.


Challenges

http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-47-optional-themeall-tied-up.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/chnc-challenge-411.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2018/11/christmas-challenge.html
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-challenge-goodbye.html
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/w-x-are-for-and-design-team-call.html
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-20-anything-christmas.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/what-you-love-to-do-at-christmas.html love watching the outdoor skating rink in Aberdeen, which usually arrives in time for Christmas, sadly I spend most of my time on my bottom like my snowman




animated-christmas-snowman-image-0105 



gif  from animated images

19 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous die cuts and design...this jolly snowman makes me smile...love it!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Meg, such a fun image and great die - I love the blue you have chosen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this Meg, the snowman is gorgeous and it's a beautifully designed card, love the big snowflake too, Kate x

Pia S said...

It’s a beautiful shape for an easel design, cute snowman, rag doll style.

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Meg, love the snowflake die and the super image, great shade of blue too. I really should get back into entering BBB challenges.

Kath x

Dawn Phillips said...

Fantastic card hun. I love the blue and white together. Love Dawn x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

Diane said...

Beautiful card Meg!! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! I absolutely LOVE the shape of it, colors and the adorable snowman as well!!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your design and the wonderful snowman with the lace border, brilliant easel card

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Meg! I love the snowflake shape and that adorable snowman!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this Meg, a really striking easel card and something I sure love making. Sorry for lack of entering the challenges, sure been busy and apart from being away on vacation I am recovering from asthma...hugs.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Meg :-) the skating snowman is adorable and your coloruing is fabulous! Love the snowflake shape and easel design too, what a stunner! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

KandA said...

This is gorgeous Meg, Love the snowflake shaped easel card and the snowman is fabulous xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Meg! Could this be any cuter? I don't think so! Your dies are incredible! I never heard of Creative Crafting World and just visited their store. What amazing products! Thank you for sharing your darling snow skater! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Great easel card and love the snowflake shape-fabulous image and great colouring
Carol x

Suze said...

What a fun easel card. I've never seen a shaped one before. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional twist of Use A Button or Two Or More.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a fun image and I love the easel card design. The snowflake frame die is fabulous.
Lorraine

Julie Odil said...

What an adorable card! I love that die set! Thanks for joining us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenges. Julie, DT member

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 12 Months of Christmas link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.