Friday 7 December 2018

Bugaboo Challenge Day 6 and 7



Day 6

I was out all day yesterday so used an image I had previously printed onto card stock for the colour challenge, 


Day 7 



It was after one o'clock when I looked at the Challenge site for today's Bingo Challenge, after seeing Chris's card Chris is a member of the DT  The freebie on the site was still last week's and the Bingo chart wasn't to be found, so I copied the Bingo requirements form Chris's blog and chose an image I already had to use.The light goes about 3pm here. i used the bottom line, plaid, bugaboo image and star.


Challenges


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/tis-season-for-awkward-holiday-chaos_6.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/testing-tis-season-for-awkward-holiday.html




animated-snowman-image-0105


Gif from animated images

11 comments:

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Meg. The pelmet on the first one looks so pretty xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous cards Meg, the images are so much fun and super colouring and layout, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh these are both brilliant, I usually join in withthe madness but havent had time this year. Love H x

cotnob said...

Two super Christmas cards Meg, fun Bugaboo images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Two super cards Meg, love both of the images and like the double layers of the first card too, great papers on the second card.

Kath x

Julie Odil said...

Thanks for your 2 wonderful cards that fit our Holiday Caos week at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT

Andrea W said...

Both cards are fantastic! The gingham ribbon is so pretty across the top of your snowman card. I really like the plaid paper you used on the Eggbert card and all the sparkly snow.

Dawn Phillips said...

Such fun cards hun. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are adorable. So glad that you were able to play to the end. Not always, but sometimes, I post early. I am naughty that way, but I work full time and want to post so I can make sure that I enroll it in the challenges otherwise when I autopost...I forget, lol. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Awkward Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

Margreet said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Love what you did with the snowmen and eggbert!
Congrats on finishing the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!
xxx Margreet DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards great images and fabulous colouring --love the snowman image
Carol x