Sunday, 30 August 2026

Challenge # 191 at CD Sunday Plus



  I am  hosting this fortnight's challenge at The CD Sunday Plus Challenge. The theme is always "Anything Goes "-you must use something printed from a CD, a USB or a digital download. 

19 comments:

brenda said...

An adorable image and absolutely perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us Meg.

B x

Lia said...

The cute cat seems to be waiting for Christmas already!
Lia DT POE

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful l adore this image x

Seafield Jo said...

This is beautiful Meg. I really need to make some more Christmas cards, it always ends up a last minute panic!!

pinky said...

That made me smile instantly Meg. Gorgeous card and fun sentiment. My daughter doesn't put a tree up because of her three cats lol.

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Meg. Thanks for playing along with Lauren, Stephanie and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Chris said...

This one made me smile Meg, it's a beautiful card with a lovely image matched with a perfect sentiment. I well remember the year when my daughter was first married and her 2 kittens thought the tree was the best playground ever!! She came home to find the whole house 'decorated' with baubles and tinsel - and nothing left on the very sad looking tree!
xx

Linby said...

How adorable and so funny (and true) with the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet Christmas kitty and gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Jules said...

Hi Meg
A really gorgeous Christmas card.
Your design paper matches the bauble in your image perfectly.
I am trying to chip away at Christmas too in an attempt to try and lower the pressure later in the year .. .. .. but I am not as far ahead as I would like to be.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo

Em Louise Fairley said...

Meg, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Helen said...

Great image and a beautifully designed card to showcase it.

Thanks for joining me at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Carol said...

Sweet kitten. The background and border showcase the kitten perfectly.
Carol xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card, love the image.x

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for 613 Avenue Create
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Jocelyn said...

This is so lovely Meg. It reminds me of my cat Daisy who used to love taking the baubles off the Christmas tree. I never saw her do it but would find her sitting next to the ones she managed to collect. xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image, we've only had one cat that showed any interest in the baubles on the lower branches of the tree in the garden, i think where the wind was gently blowing, it kept catching the light on a sunny day....

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

absolutely adorable and love the stitched frame around your beautiful image too. A great plan for your mas card making - Michelle x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and I love the gorgeously cute kitten.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum
Carol DT x