Monday 7 January 2019

Feature a Sentiment or Words




Today's Challenge at Make My Monday was chosen by Silvi and the theme is to use words or a sentiment.


My card was made using a sentiment  from  Create with TLC  I chose this for someone who lives Winnie the Pooh, the papers were from a very old decoupage Winnie the Pooh book and the image from Disney Clips, images are for personal use only.

 Pop over to the Challenge Blog for some inspiration and see the fabulous makes there.




animated-winnie-the-pooh-image-0299

Gif from animated images

16 comments:

Basslady said...

a very lovely card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emmax

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

cotnob said...

A super card Meg, such a lovely bold sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

I admired this on the challenge blog this morning-I love that sentiment
Carol x

lichazul said...

cute card , Meg
congrats! :)
have a great day

Chris said...

This is so sweet Meg, I love that sentiment!
Chris
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love that bold and cute sentiment
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable, love Pooh, watch Christopher Robin movie yesterday

Pia S said...

Awww, so cute, love the design here with the big, bold sentiment.

cuilliesocks said...

This is just adorable Meg, love the design and the two wonderful characters, great sentiment too, Kate x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Meg, I love that awesome bold sentiment!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

ADORABLE, LOVE LOVE LOVE...X

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this sentiment. It's a fabulous card. Love Dawn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love it

Debbie Mageed said...

Winnie the Pooh has a special place in my heart and therefore I REALLY love this sweet card, Meg! Love it!!